Sunday, January 1, 2012

a fresh start

Yikes so, the last time I blogged was September 1st?! I must admit that's pretty terrible and I feel sorta guilty for having neglected my blog for so long. But, now that it is January 1st (happy new year!) I, along with nearly every other blogger out there, am going to do a post on my resolutions for this new year. Or goals, hopes, ambitions, whatever you want to call them!

1) Blog more (duh). Even if I just post a photo, or share a quote  I sincerely hope (and am going to try my darndest) to post on here AT LEAST once a week.

2) Read more! I am currently reading Mindy Kaling's hilarious book, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) and I bought the first book in the Hunger Game series, although everyone keeps telling me how addicting it is so I'm a bit nervous to start it, as I'm sure I will get hooked too.

3) The obvious one that everyone else says: exercise more.

4) Keep up my positive attitude.

5) Keep taking the time to notice the little things in life and live in the moment more.

That's about all I can really think of for now. 2011 was a pretty excellent year for me and it will be hard to top, but here's hoping for the best in 2012, cannot wait to see what it will bring!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home