Monday, May 23, 2011

it has all been said and done.

So that's it. I'm already back home in Virginia with my B.A. degree in hand from Marist College. College is done. Done? But how can that be? 4 years gone by just like that? People have asked me if it was an emotional day, but it wasn't. Why? It just all felt so surreal and so rushed. You anticipate that moment of your name being called. You walk across that stage butterflies in your stomach, greet President Murray, take your diploma and walk off and that's it. It's so very surreal. It was a proud moment, especially since my Dad got to come up on stage and hand my diploma to me with the help of President Murray since he is also an alum of Marist, and I know that it was a proud moment for him as well. I was so very proud of all my wonderful friends as well, that all of our hard work has finally paid off.  They are all such wonderful people and I appreciate their friendship and know that my life would be so different and empty without their presence. I thank you Marist, for the best 4 years of my life so far. But now, that I'm back home I need to continue on this journey to figure out what exactly I want to do with my life and hopefully find a full-time job in the DC area in the mean time, so, here we go!

                                           

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home