Tuesday, January 3, 2012

simplicity is key

Taking another cue from one of my favorite blogs (which you can check out here) I am going to do a post every now and then of simple things that have been making me happy lately. Because, I think we could all use a reminder every now and then that it's the little things that count.

1) the youtube video and twitter feed called "shit girls say." Both so true and so funny.

2) Mindy Kaling's book - hilarious and refreshing. As my friend Alyssa put it, I want to be friends with her.

3) jewelry, knickknacks, bags and pretty much anything else that may have an elephant with its trunk up on it (I have a slight obsession, not quite sure why.)

4) instagram. As an iPhone newbie I am incessantly taking photos of anything and everything just so I can make it look a whole lot neater, which in turn made me love...

5) stickygram - turn your instagram's into magnets! Very cool, check it out here.

6) hot apple cider & having a warm pug on my lap

7) the twitter feed "90's girls problems" - again hilarious & true & also brings back a lot of childhood memories.

That's all I have for now, stay happy.

xx

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At January 3, 2012 at 9:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Taza's simple happiness lists, and yours as well! So glad your back to blogging, it makes my happy list. miss you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home