Tuesday, January 24, 2012

tuesday tunes

when I come across a song or band that I like, I tend to get obsessed. I'm the type of person that when I hear a snippet of a song either in a commercial or movie, I immediately do a Google search and will stop at nothing to discover & listen to the song in its entirety. so I decided, why not do a weekly (or bi-weekly) post on my blog of these musical gems? I may be late to the party on some of these songs or artists or it may be brand new to both you and me. Either way I dig the music and I hope you will too.

my most recent example? last night I was watching an episode of the hilarious sketch show "Portlandia" that my parents had recorded. as the opening credits came on, so did this song/beat that I fell in love with. with my trusty iPhone in hand I did a Google search and discovered the song was "feel it all around" by washed out. obsessed is an understatement. I promptly downloaded it and have not stopped listening to it ever since. please enjoy the song below.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home