Friday, August 31, 2012

see ya later summer...hello fall!

As we head into labor day weekend, most people get a bit sad & want summer to stick around for as long as possible. The long warm days, beach trips, the short-shorts and sun dresses, they want that careless feeling to last forever. I for one, am not one of those people. I am welcoming fall & September for that matter, with open arms. Hello crisp, cool days, pumpkin spice lattes, cozy scarves, lazy Sunday's, a good crock-pot stew, leather jackets, skinny jeans, colorful leaves, apple picking...the list goes on & on.

Unfortunately in DC, and I'm sure many other parts of the country the heat & humidity tends to stick around a bit longer than I would like, therefore I've compiled some fall inspiration (read: fall fashion) that make me extra happy that my favorite season is right around the corner:




Is anyone else as excited for fall as me?!

*much love to Rue La La's pinterest boards.



Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At August 31, 2012 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

cute quote - I am excited for fall but not ready for it. I need a few more beach days!

 
At September 2, 2012 at 3:17 AM , Blogger Sassi said...

I love the first outfit! she looks so gorgeous!
X

 
At September 4, 2012 at 10:21 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

I love Alex! Her outfit is fantastic! Could you please consider following each other? I think you could like my blog. Today's post is a Jeans DIY ! www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter:@shineonbyandrea Youtube: www.youtube.com/shineonbyandrea

 
At September 6, 2012 at 8:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Fall is a wonderful season! I love the change in the color of the trees, totally inspirational! Love that I get to bring out my boots!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

 
At September 7, 2012 at 9:15 AM , Blogger Sienna said...

i love alexas outfit!!!

 
At September 11, 2012 at 1:43 PM , Blogger Jess said...

some great inspirations! like them!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home