Friday, June 29, 2012

the power of lipstick.

The other day, I decided to do a very grown-up thing and I bought my first lipstick. Not your run-of-the-mill Maybelline or CoverGirl, but real lipstick, Chanel (!) lipstick. I had been toying with this idea for awhile, and as I have mentioned before, I'm not a huge beauty junkie, but I just couldn't get Chanel's coco rouge line of lipstick out of my head. So after a rough day at work, I decided to take the plunge. I was debating between 2 pinks, one a little brighter than the other, and a saleswoman (thank goodness) took pity on me, and helped me choose the right one to go with my skin (I essentially told her I didn't want to look like a clown). I went with the more subtle pink, and I'm so, so happy with it. I seriously feel like such a classy lady when I put it on, I mean come on people, it's Chanel! Although it was a splurge, it was totally worth it. I know they say the best things in life are free, but a nice lipstick will do the trick too ;)


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At July 31, 2012 at 3:07 PM , Blogger navy and orange said...

great color!

xoxo navy & orange

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home