Thursday, June 21, 2012

life according to my iPhone








1- Paul bakery that I fell in love with in London & stumbled upon a location in DC!//2- A pug loving some clean laundry// 3- Wine tasting at Early Mountain Vineyards in Madison, VA// 4- one of the lovely views at EMV// 5- bright stripes & new sandals// 6- My pops and I on father's day// 7- some pretty new orchids for my room

Although the brutal heat & humidity has already begun for the summer - I'm heading up to NYC this weekend to spend some quality time with my college friends and I could not be more excited about it!

have a great weekend!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At June 28, 2012 at 9:44 AM , Blogger Collections said...

That dog is adorable!

$100 Shopbop GIVEAWAY

 
At August 2, 2012 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Rose Mode said...

I love Paul

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home