Wednesday, May 16, 2012

one of 'those' weeks

as the title says, this has been one of 'those' weeks. traffic/my commute in general has seemed as brutal as ever, today I immediately awoke to the stinging pain of a headache and overall I feel like I simply cannot win - and it's only wednesday! as I've said before, I really strive to be an optimist, keep my head above water and tell myself that things could be a lot worse, but sometimes you can't help but throw yourself a pity party, right? but my optimism is trying to win over, so I'm going to post a few of the little things that are making me happy right now, to remind myself that's it's not so bad after all, I mean, the week is half over ;)

1) this video

2) knowing these fab new sandals will be arriving on my doorstep soon

3) the twitter feed @oldmansearch (apparently this 82 year-old's son or daughter told him twitter was google so what he tweets is what he is "googling" not sure if this is true or not, but either way, it's hilarious!)

4) some of my fave blogs (here, here, here, here & here) that inspire me on a regular basis!

5) also, these various tumblr's (1/2/3) that are so truthfully funny it makes you realize we're all in the same boat

what's currently on your happiness list? let me know!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At May 16, 2012 at 3:20 PM , Blogger Alyssa said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At May 16, 2012 at 3:20 PM , Blogger Alyssa said...

You are too sweet lady! You inspire me and potentially seeing you in June is totally on MY happy list :)

 
At May 17, 2012 at 12:59 AM , Blogger lucia m said...

love it <3

xx

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

 
At May 18, 2012 at 10:38 AM , Blogger amanda lavergne said...

thanks ladies :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home