Friday, June 1, 2012

memorial day weekend

I'm a bit late in sharing this, about a week late to be exact, but below are some photos from my weekend away to Rhode Island with my Dad. We went up for my cousin Andrea's college graduation party, and on Sunday took a mini road trip down to Newport, RI. Let me tell you, I am in love with this little town. Situated right on the bay, we did a cliff walk that offered amazing views of the water. Later, we took a stroll down Thames street, which was essentially the main drag, which had tons of cute shops & restaurants & where we snagged some delish gelato and espresso. It was definitely a nice get away and great to have a change of scenery for the long weekend.





    


ended the weekend locally with a gorgeous sunset on the national mall

p.s. happy june! xx

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home