Tuesday, August 28, 2012

tuesday tunes

so I said I was going to start doing posts like these every tuesday, or at least every other and then of course, I did not keep up with it, but I'm bringing it back people! below is my choice for this week: 



The group is called Mansions on the Moon and the song is Athens. A previous colleague of mine has a friend (or cousin?) who is friends with someone in the band, kinda cool right? Anyways, they aren't super well-known but when my colleague introduced them to me I was hooked, especially on this song, it has almost a haunting vibe to it, but my ears love it.

Let me know what you think of it!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At August 28, 2012 at 2:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love this song - thanks for sharing! Did you see the playlist we posted last week? You'd like it :)

xo, April

http://www.evokela.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home